Hospital Administration, planning/budgeting
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION, PLANNING AND BUDGETING
- Providing administrative and operational advice on everyday issues concerning the implementation of health activities for leaders and stakeholders.
- Managing resources and tools to run the health service.
- Coordinating the development of health programs in its work.
- Coordinating the preparation of financial estimates and Health Related activities.
- Preparing reports of operations and implementation of monthly, quarterly and year-round.
- Providing interpretation of the guidelines, principles and various government documents relating to health issues.
- Coordinating relations between the centers of health services and customer / Category.
- Coordinating care for patients who are not able to contribute to the cost of health care.
- Coordinating administrative appeal procedures to patients.
- Coordinating, analyzing and storing data and Hospital health records.
- Secretary of the Steering Committee meetings Hospital health services.
- Tange staff preparing its area of work.
- Performing other tasks set by his superior work-related education, experience and his skills.